I am a fourth year undergraduate studying Computer Science at the University of Michigan. I am advised by Professor Walter Lasecki and am doing research in the CRO+MA(Crowds+Machines) Lab.
My research interest lies broadly at the intersection of HCI and AI. Currently, my research focuses on leveraging human expert knowledge to generalize ML models over unseen data.
Mar 2019: I will be presenting my first 1st author paper at IUI 2019 ExSS workshop!
- S. W. Lee, Y. Yang, S. Yan, Y. Zhang, I. Wong, Z. Yan, M. McGruder, C. M. Homan, W. S. Lasecki. Creating Interactive Behaviors in Early Sketch by Recording and Remixing Crowd Demonstrations. In AAAI Conference on Human Computation Demos (HCOMP 2016), Austin, TX.
- Y. Chen, S. W. Lee, Y. Xie, Y. Yang, W. S. Lasecki, S. Oney. Codeon: On Demand Software Development Assistance. In Proceedings of the International ACM Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI 2017), Denver, USA.
- H. Kaur, M. Gordon, Y. Yang, J. Teervan, E. Kamar, J. Bigham, W. S. Lasecki. CrowdMask: Using Crowds to Preserve Privacy in Crowd-Powered Systems via Progressive Filtering. In AAAI Conference on Human Computation Demos (HCOMP 2017), Quebec City, CAN.
- S. W. Lee, Y. Zhang, I. Wong, Y. Yang, S. D. O’Keefe, W. S. Lasecki. SketchExpress: Remixing Animations For More Effective Crowd-Powered Prototyping Of Interactive Interfaces. In Proceedings of the ACM Symposium on User Interface Software and Technology (UIST 2017). Quebec City, Canada.
- A. Lundgard, Y. Yang, M. L. Foster, W.S. Lasecki. Bolt: Instantaneous Crowdsourcing via Just-in-Time Training. In Proceedings of the ACM Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI 2018). Monstral, Canada.